M&P Preservation, a sub division of Prestec Uk Ltd, are a specialist provider of damp and timber preservation works in the Midlands. We are now looking for a qualified, experienced surveyor to join our busy team in supporting our customers.
Damp and Timber Survey
About us – M&P Preservation – Prestec Uk Limited
M&P Preservation, a sub division of Prestec Uk Ltd, are a specialist provider of damp and timber preservation works in the Midlands. We are now looking for a qualified, experienced surveyor to join our busy team in supporting our customers. Based at head office in Barton-Under-Needwood, the successful candidate will cover Birmingham and the West Midlands.
The Ideal Candidate
As a damp and timber surveyor, the ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Certified Surveyor qualification in remedial treatments (CSRT)
- Previous experience in damp proofing and timber treatments when undertaking surveys
- Ability to produce detailed client reports outlining survey results and quotation for works
- Strong technical knowledge to assess and recommend necessary remedial works
Benefits and what we offer
- Full time position
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Pension scheme
- Additional training & development opportunities
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like further information, please contact Joanne Armitage via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please call 01283 248142.
Here you'll find more information about our latest projects and company news. Just click on the links below.
New Fleet Graphic Design30 Aug 2023
Thanks to Hardy Signs a local signwriter who has designed and applied new graphics to our fleet.
Prestec Sponsor Poole Town FC14 Aug 2023
Prestec feel privileged to provide sponsorship for Poole Town FC.